Thursday, January 3, 2013

Healthy Me

The New Year has begun and hence everyone asks "What is your New Year's resolution?"

Most people are so stuffed from the holidays that they immediately say I am going to join a gym, or work out more, or something along the lines of getting healthier. Most people go hard core for about 2 weeks, decide it is too difficult, or not fun enough, or just plain hate the change so they go back to doing exactly whatever they were doing before.

This year I am going to aim at simplifying my life. Of course I want to be healthier, but I also know that all the clutter and over exercising and crazy sleep patterns have been putting a big damper on my "healthier lifestyle".

I have two great companies, of which I am a part of, who I will be getting advice from for the next three months. Not to mention many fabulous accountability partners!

Starting Jan. 7th 2013, for 12 weeks I will be connected with USANA peeps during the RESET challenge.
On this same day The Healthy Edge team will be starting the 28 day Metabolism Makeover. This program  suggests a 5 day jumpstart that I will already be doing during the RESET challenge.

Yes, in the back of mind I really want to get rid of the belly fat! However, in the front of my mind, I know that I need accountability to keep me on track and to give me pointers on things that I may have missed! It obviously isn't just about the belly fat, it is about the entire lifestyle. I am missing pieces to the puzzle of my healthy life and that is what I am searching for.

I am a Healthy Edge Coach. I am a USANA Associate. I am a Zumba instructor. I am a P90X grad!  I am a mom with three kids. I am a wife. I am a friend. I am on the PTA. I wear many hats. Right now I would like to be me :) I want to start fresh with a beginners mindset and learn from people who are ready to give me support so I can help others even more along their own journeys!

If you would like to join me you can contact me at lee_annec@hotmail.com and I can help to get you started  ASAP on your own personal journey!

Blessings and Happy Health!
Lee-Anne


1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ESV / 
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.



No comments:

Post a Comment