Saturday, April 21, 2012

28 Day Detox-Day 6

Well, besides my low glycemic Chocolate Nutrimeal Shakes and Peanut Butter Crunch Nutrition Bars I have managed to stay away from the chocolate!!! The first 2 days were a little challenging because I really wanted something sweet and not a piece of fruit! However, I am over that need!!!

It is amazing how when my attitude changes everything else reflects it. Last night before going to bed I was reading my bible and the verses were so true to what I am going through at the moment. Psalm 16:1-11 and Proverbs 19:20-21. About living purposefully and with a lot of faith!  I went to sleep on a happy note. What is really interesting is that it was a verse that I missed reading the night before because I had fallen asleep while reading!

This morning I woke up beside my little Jacob, he wasn't feeling well last night, and he smiled and giggled and gave me a huge hug! It is precious moments like these that help me to remember why I love being a mom.

Today I had such an energetic Zumba fitness class with a few new people and lots of regulars. Dancing, for me, is such a rush and I love to help others get their groove on at anytime of the day!

Even though I was super sweaty after class I saw a special church thrift sale so I stopped in and I got a pair of shorts and capris for $2!

I thought I would try my luck at the bigger thrift store. WOW! It was like everything was meant for me! Hahahaha. Anne Marie, the store owner, put some things aside. While I went home to take a shower she had found even more things for me to try on. Then my mother-in-law came and found a few more things! I came out of there with a whole wardrobe for the price I would have paid for a 2 items in a department store!

Needless to say I am coming off a shopping rush, and I feel awesome! It could be the extra energy that REV3 gave me, but whatever it is I love it!

Dear Lord, the energy I feel today, let it be for you and let my energy be authentic and catchy to others who come into my life!

Blessings
Lee-Anne xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment