Thursday, May 3, 2012

28 Day Detox- Day 18

Just had my morning hot water with a squeeze of lemon. I am ready for the day! My amaranth is ready and I look forward to eating it with some almond milk, cranberries, coconut, walnuts, flax and probably a couple other yummy ingredients.

I have everything I need for any kind of salad in my fridge and cupboard so lunch is set.

I am making a couple new Healthy Edge snack for the kids today because if I want my kids to eat healthy I have to make it interesting for them too! Thanks to the Healthy Mommy Makeover series on www.getthehealthyedge.com I received 25 kid friendly snacks to try out and a 4 week meal plan that I can use if I wish!

Thank goodness today is a cardio day for my online fitness plan with Jillian Michaels! My muscles hurt from the past two days of intense circuit training! I have 2 Zumbatomic classes to teach today (for the kids) and one high intensity adult Zumba fitness. I think I should be good to go!

I am going to prepare some quinoa to have in my fridge to eat whenever I want it. I am also going to grind some dry quinoa up so I can add it to my shake for extra protein! I am going to make a  spaghetti sauce with the leftover veggies I cooked a couple of  nights ago and then make some quinoa spaghetti! I haven't tasted it yet, but I have been told it is awesome.

I feel great emotionally, spiritually, and physically and I am ready to take on this day!!!!!

Dear Lord, thank you for blessing me with all my resources to help keep this body you gave me healthy!

Blessings
Lee-Anne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment