Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Jayden

As I mentioned last week, my newest nephew Jayden was born! Jacob and I went to see the little tyke yesterday for the first time! Jayden was born on Friday, March 25th at 6:20 am. He was 6lbs 6oz and gave his parents a shock with his bight red hair! Fortunately his hair has lightened up and is more blond than anything now!

Julie and Carl are coping wonderfully so far. With two older boys they have a lot of help! Well, so far! Noah is 6 1/2 and Kealan is 4 1/2 so they are as much help as little boys can be.

Jacob was surprisingly taken with the baby and didn't get upset when I held the little guy in my arms. He even snuggle up to him for a short moment to get a little picture.



It will be fun to have a newborn around again so the rest of us can get our baby fix and then come back to reality with our own families! hahaha. I know myself that having three little boys in my life has changed many things,  including my heart. I love them dearly and pray someday I will be able to meet them on their level and enjoy life only as a child can!

Blessings
Lee-Anne

And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
(Matthew 18:2-6 ESV)







No comments:

Post a Comment