Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Whole Tooth and Nothing but the Tooth

Logan ran into my room this morning whispering, "Mommy, mommy. My tooth came out!" He was so excited. Especially, since Daddy didn't have to pull it out like he was trying to do last week!

This is Logan's first lost tooth so it is pretty monumental. I am thankful I was here to receive the exciting news. Yes it was at 5am, but he started the day on a good note. Now the Tooth Fairy will visit the house for the first time!

Let's hope that Logan's good chacter carries over the rest of the day because they cancelled school again! Due to all the snow we got in the past 2 days it was inevitable. Last night I got a call from my sister-in-law, a teacher, and my mother-in-law, telling me the cancellation news. This prepared me before I went to sleep so I knew I wouldn't have to rush in the morning.

Unlike yesterday, today the skies are clear. I actually saw a full sky of stars when Jacob woke me up at 3:30am. It is 6am and -18 degrees. Hopefully, it will warm up and we can enjoy some time outside! Right now it is time to start the day!

Blessings
Lee-Anne

Psalm 127:3 NKJ Version
 
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward."

No comments:

Post a Comment