Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Bright Sunny Day

What a beautiful summer day! A nice warm breeze and a bright sun shining on my face. Not sure how many more days we will get like this, but I will enjoy them while they keep on coming!

It is amazing how a sunny day can change my attitude about things. Not that I was grumpy, but when I woke up at 6am to feed Max, the dog, and I stepped outside to the warmth, it put a smile on my face knowing I had another day to wear my shorts!

I heard all my favourite songs on the radio, I got to spend all day on my own, I worked out with a couple friends,  I finally purchased a food scale, and I got my teeth cleaned!!! (Some people don't like the dentist, but I love the feeling of clean teeth! I love it almost as much as the feeling of getting my hair washed at the hair salon!) All in all it was a great day!

How does the sun make you feel?

For this I am Grateful (Day 15)
1. An Indian Summer
2. For my sense of hearing, so I can hear my favourite songs and all the beautiful things in nature
3. For Getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist!

Blessings
Lee-Anne

John 1:3 (NIV)

3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment