Sunday, September 25, 2011

Glory to Mom

This afternoon while I was making my carrot soup, zucchini soup, and ever so yummy fruit and nut bars, Mr. Logan was playing LEGO. Not an uncommon past time for him. However, I had to smile when I heard him singing a great song by Steve Fee. I thought it was so cool that this song was caught at the top of Logan's thoughts!

Then I listened to him more closely and I had to chuckle because he did some improvisation. Instead of singing "Glory to God" he replaced it with "Glory to MOM"!!! I love it! Not only did he have a fabulous tune on his mind, but he was thinking about me too! So when you listen to the song try it with the new lyrics! Hahahaha

"Glory to God Forever" by Steve Fee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX5J3WThiac

What made you giggle today?

For This I am Grateful (Day 18)
1. Fabulous Healthy Edge recipes!
2. God working His wonders in my children
3. Silly bedtime poems that make my children giggle

Blessings
Lee-Anne xo

John 4:24 (NIV)

24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment