Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh Glorious Day 21!

It is truly hard to believe that I made it 21 days in a row of writing in my blog! I looked back on all the things I am grateful for and realised that for the most part I actually did 2 of the 5 behavioural changes over 21 days. With the exception of a couple days I did reflect on certain events that happened during the day and journal about them! It never has to look a certain way!

Well today I am going to reflect on the highlight of my day. The Smoothie Party! Tonight was the first time that my new friend and I had ever presented together, let alone ever host a smoothie party! It turned out wonderfully! Of course there are always things we need to work on, but for the most part we got great feedback and everyone was pretty satisfied.

I played bartender/chef as I made up 4 different exotic shakes throughout the health presentation. I made a Mocha Latte Smoothie (starter drink), Arleena's Super Smoothie with spinach (salad), Strawberry Tofu Boost (entree), and a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Dessert)!

While I created, Diane was speaker extraordinaire! She presented health with such passion and because she is a pharmacist, she knew exactly what she was talking about! We complimented each other and I know this is just the beginning of what we can do! Stanstead has never seen anything like this before! I am so blessed to have found a partner in town who is ready to take on the town with me and make it a healthier place to live. We will show everyone how to live with True Health and True Wealth.

For the next 21 days I am going to incorporate some form of meditation into my daily routine. I will continue to write what I am grateful for in a journal or on my computer. I will keep up my blog at least once a week.  As much as I love to write each day, sometimes I  tend to stay up too late when I start writing and 6 am comes around really fast.  Not to mention I have a business to beef up so I will be using any extra time to work on that.

I hope whoever read these past 21 days of gratitude got inspired to create a positive behaviour to better their lives. I know I am a better woman for it spiritually, emotionally, and physically. By writing my gratitudes down I have something visual to remind myself, when things are not so easy, of all the things that I am thankful for. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff!

What positive behaviour are you choosing to commit to over the next 21 days?

For This I Am Grateful (Day 21)

1. Having 6 beautiful women join Diane and I at our first Smoothie Party
2. To have such a Godly woman teach me about MONEY! (Annette Mease)
3. To be able to Surrender to God's will

Blessings
Lee-Anne

Ask, and it will be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8)


For This I am Grateful recap (Days 1-20)

For this I am grateful (Day 1):
1. My three beautiful boys, their energy and love is oh so wonderful!
2. My loving husband who is supportive in MOST things I do and who is such a wonderful father
3. Our beautiful house in the country that we all share together as one family


For this I am grateful (Day 2)
1. A loving mother who sacrificed so much for me and has shown me nothing but unconditional love
2. A father who loves me
3. For the ability to dream without limitations


For this I am grateful (day3)
1. Making a new friend, who is already an Associate with USANA, and (like me) was looking for someone to work with when I stopped her on the street to introduce myself last week!
2. Being introduced to Jeanne on the plane from SLC to Chicago and driving with her to VT. It is because of her I was in Burlington today!
3. Meeting a super inspirational woman today, who also spoke at convention and stirred up the girl power, and was a major reason I went to Super Saturday!!!


For This I Am Grateful (Day 4)
1. Unshakable faith
2. A healthy body
3. Knowledge of how to stay healthy and how to get others healthy


For This I am Grateful (Day 5)
1. The precious moments I spent with my family exploring in the corn field this evening
2. For having the means to be able to pay for a great house cleaner twice a month
3. For the privilege of being able to be a stay at home mom for the past 7 years


For this I am Grateful (day 6):
1. To be a woman with full rights
2. To have the courage to stand up for what I believe in
3. To have met Mr. Brian Klemmer before he tragically died earlier this year. To have studied his teachings, and to be a part of the growing movement of living in a world where no one is left out


For This I am Grateful (Day 7)
1. To be able to send my children to a french school
2. To finally (since a a year ago when we moved) feel like I am part of a community
3. For Grandmaman and Grandpapa (Martin's parents) who only live 5 minutes


For This I am Grateful (Day 8)
1. Girlfriends of all sorts
2. New opportunities
3. Mom's Healthy Edge meatloaf that I pulled out of the freezer for tonight's dinner


For This I am Grateful (day 9)
1. Words of gratitude and kindness from others!
2. The simple pleasures of life
3. Roasting Marshmallows in my backyard with my family


For This I am Grateful (day 10)
1. Stretchy Jeans
2. An evening out with Hubby
3. A babysitter with a drivers licence

For This I am Grateful (Day 11)
1. The chance to start each day with a fresh outlook!
2. The chance to play in nature with the kids because
3. Choosing to eat healthy over not so healthy food!

For This I am Grateful (Day 12)
1. EMAIL
2. Best Friends
3. Grocery shopping without kids

For This I Am Grateful (Day 13)
1. For my success in life
2. For all my failures that have made me work harder
3. Time Management skills to be able to focus on the light at the end of the tunnel

For This I am Grateful (Day 14)
1. Crazy days that help me to grow
2. Information at my fingertips to help me understand myself and move forward
3. Friends that are willing to lend a helping hand

For this I am Grateful (Day 15)
1. An Indian Summer
2. For my sense of hearing, so I can hear my favourite songs and all the beautiful things in nature
3. For Getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist

For This I am Grateful (Day 16)
1. Having my loving husband back home safe and sound after being away for the week!
2. The fish that my boys caught for supper last night!
3. My Yes Energy discovery!

For This I am Grateful (Day 17)
1. A full night sleep!
2. Newcomers to bootcamp!
3. To watch Logan run his first of many races!

For This I am Grateful (Day 18)
1. Fabulous Healthy Edge recipes!
2. God working His wonders in my children
3. Silly bedtime poems that make my children giggle

For This I am Grateful (Day 19)

1. To have such inspirational friends!
2. COSTCO
3. Time in the evening to myself

For This I Am Grateful (Day 20)

1. Being heard and my ideas being accepted!
2. An hour's worth of a hard work out put into 30 minutes!
3. My first of a 6 week YAPP session with moms in my community

No comments:

Post a Comment