Saturday, September 10, 2011

Inspiration

I spent today driving a total of 4 hours getting to know a new friend and discussing future business endeavours together; Five hours learning even more about how wonderful my company is; and about 1 hour socializing with new and fabulous people who inspired me with new ideas to get my business going further.

The whole day was about interacting, and meeting new people who I wouldn't necessarily have ever met. I believe that there was some Divine intervention over the past couple weeks that has bought me to where I am. God has placed such amazing people into my life on top of those that were already in it. I can't wait to see what the next few months hold!

For this I am grateful (day3)

1. Making a new friend, who is already an Associate with USANA, and (like me) was looking for someone to work with when I stopped her on the street to introduce myself last week!
2. Being introduced to Jeanne on the plane from SLC to Chicago and driving with her to VT. It is because of her I was in Burlington today!
3. Meeting a super inspirational woman today, who also spoke at convention and stirred up the girl power, and was a major reason I went to Super Saturday!!!

What inspires you to go that extra mile?

Blessings
Lee-Anne

Romans 8:28And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment