Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oui Nous Avons le Soleil!!

What a perfect day!! I know I have said this many times throughout the past 20 days, but really! It has been so sunny, warm , and vibrant for days! This morning when I did a bootcamp training I expected it to be cold since we are into the fall season. Like a good girl scout I wore layers, but in no time I tore off my sweater and then my long sleeved shirt and then I was down to my T-shirt which even that was too hot!

I was happy to put my capri pants on once again in the spirit of summer days. One of these days Jack Frost is going to nip us in the butt and he won't leave until next March or April! I am enjoying le soleil as much as possible!

Besides immersing myself in a lot of french conversation today, my school fundraiser idea for a
dance-a-thon was the top pick during our Parent association meeting tonight! The English girl gets a vote!!! I am so excited to be more involved in the school and my community this year. I am meeting so many fabulous people, mostly moms, and sharing what I love at the same time! I am becoming more confident when I speak in french and before long it will be a natural second language.

Tomorrow is my 21st day of gratitude, I am so excited to see what the Lord has planned for me!

For This I Am Grateful (Day 20)

1. Being heard and my ideas being accepted!
2. An hour's worth of a hard work out put into 30 minutes!
3. My first of a 6 week YAPP session with moms in my community

Blessings
Lee-Anne xo

Into thine hand I commit my spirit.
Psalm 31. 5

No comments:

Post a Comment