Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lucky 13

I woke up this morning without truly realising how fabulous my day was going to be.

Even though it was raining I had already been committed to a workout with some friends at 8:20am. This meant I had to get Mason (who didn't have school today) and Jacob dressed for yucky weather too.

I led the bootcamp for us three moms and the kids played around us. Thankfully one of the moms thought of bringing trucks and a ball for the boys to play with! At the end of the workout we were sightly wet, but it all worked out nicely and everyone got super charged for the rest of the day!

Directly after Bootcamp, I took the kids with me to PACE to attend a workshop on Self Esteem. I am sooooo thankful that I was able to attend. I knew the topic well, but to be in a room cutting and pasting pictures from random magazines, with a bunch of moms, about how we perceive ourselves, was so awesome! I learned a lot about the moms in the room and about how they feel at this point in their lives. It is all about that connection and being able to share our lives that I have been thriving on!
I am a strong and fit woman who loves to be outdoors. I run a rodeo roundup and I mean business!

Our instructor, Lyne, was energetic and presented the topic with passion. Things that are common practice to one person may not be to another. The strongest and most common link to the whole presentation was to make the CHOICE to live with pleasure, flexibility, and vitality! If things in life are a chore it is because that is the way we are making them out to be! Lyne also gave us a website that is geared towards youth, but it can relate to anyone http://www.biendanssapeau.ca . It is in french, but you can push a translate button at the top.

When I got home I was inspired by yet another email that I received from a well established author, Loral Langemeier. She has a book coming out in February 2012 called "Yes! Energy: The Equation to Do Less, Make More". Today I pre-ordered her book so I could receive access to a 12 weeks series of calls, called the Summit, which began tonight! This includes listening live to 44 well established people, focusing on how to get to success and live contrary to the normal population!

Normally, I would be too sceptical to do this because of time and finances, however, today I had the Yes energy and knew that a good motivational book about money and listening to 44 money makers would probably only better my life! I also have access to a 5 day Bootcamp which will help me to get started in living the life that I really want. I did the first session today! NO MORE PROCRASTINATING!

As soon as I put Jacob to bed tonight I ran downstairs and listened to the first Summit call with Loral! The bonus is I will have access to replays of these calls so I won't miss anything if I am not able to attend the live call. 

Tomorrow I will be on another amazing call with yet another wonderfully inspiring lady. I have signed up for a 6 week series of calls with Annette Mease from http://www.unlockyourbrilliance.com/
I met this speaker through my Healthy Edge retreat last month. She made a special offer for our crew so that, again, we could live the life we were meant to live and get over our money issues! I am so excited to begin!!

With all this positive momentum, and it being only Tuesday, I am really looking forward to venturing into everyday this week to see what other amazing things can happen!

What momentum are you creating in your life?

For This I Am Grateful (Day 13)
1. For my success in life
2. For all my failures that have made me work harder
3. Time Management skills to be able to focus on the light at the end of the tunnel

Blessings
Lee-Anne

I came that you may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance,
until it overflows.
- John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment