Tuesday, December 18, 2012

31 Days of Gratitude- 4 in 1

Well I am back! I kinda lost the "commitment" for writing this blog, and now I am recommitting! That is the great thing about life is there is always an opportunity to improve!

Today I have decided to give a brief list of all the things I have been grateful for over the past 4 days.

Saturday:
1. Spending 2.5 hours with Mason at a lovely Christmas concert at our local church in Stanstead
2. Listening to the voices of all the beautiful children in the choir
3. Listening to the few children playing their violin for the first time in public and being directed by my two wonderful friends :)
4. Spending a lovely evening with our neighbours, Paula and Joey and their children.
5. Not having to cook another dinner!

Sunday:
1. Baking chocolate cookies with my kids
2. Reading "The Littlest Angel" by Charles Tazewell and being so vulnerable that I cried at the end
3. Having Mason cry with me just because he knew I was upset
4. Praying together as a family before going to bed

Monday:
1. Helping Mason complete his hand made gift for his friend in class
2. Another night that Martin made dinner!
3. Completed my Yoga workout after the kids went to bed!

Tuesday:
1. Everyone went to school!!!!
2. I was able to help Logan's class get their skates on and off after lunch and got some parent social time in too!
3. Martin made dinner again!
4. Watching the boys make LEGO ornaments for their mini Christmas trees!
I will take a picture and post it tomorrow!
5. Opportunities to improve :)

I am blessed in so many ways :)

Blessings
Lee-Anne


1 Thessalonians 5:18 ESV
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment