Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 20 of Gatitudes

I am so grateful for lines on the back of wrapping paper! Now I can cut straight lines and I can actually measure how much I need and not waste anything!

I am very grateful for that my husband has started the P90X!! He is now more conscious of what is going in his mouth (which I have been hinting for a while) and he is making nice egg srambles often so I get to benefit from it!!!

I am grateful for the snow that has been falling so that we can play in it and actually make the most of winter. Maybe it will even stay long enough to have a white Christmas!

I am grateful for my lovely friend, Cynthia,and her two boys who have been such a blessing in my life. Her constant smile and loving heart is so amazing. Even though all our boys were a little crazy last night, it was a pleasure to have them eat with us at dinner and share a warm evening.

I am grateful that ALL my kids slept through the night!

Blessings
Lee-Anne

Thank you Lord for a the little blessings in my life xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment