Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 23- Blessings of Company

This morning, about 3/4 of our way to the church, I realized that the cookies I had worked so hard at making last weekend and the cans of juice I had purchased for the church dinner were still in my freezer at home! I had made a promise to bring these items and I had a bit of a panic attack! Then I remembered the grocery store a couple blocks from the church. The church still got the cans of juice and the 2 dozen cookies :) Now my family gets to enjoy the rest of the homemade cookies! Everyone wins :)

After my quick trip to the store, I was grateful to be able to spend the morning at church watching the children in their annual Christmas play. Logan was a wonderful shepherd. I was impressed that he put up his strong front even though his part required a lot of kneeling and his knee was all scratched up from falling in gym class :( Mason and Jacob decided the stage wasn't for them this year and they sat and watched the play with the rest of us. It was an hour well spent.

After church we were able to have our friends over for a wonderful lunch!
The kids went sliding, the adults socialized, we all ate like Kings and everyone was gone by 4pm!
This left us with the rest of the day to relax. Because we had such a big lunch I didn't even have to make dinner! Woohoo!

My final gratitude goes to P90X! Today I did my last P90X Stretch!!!!! Today I completed the 90 days of P90X!!! I did extend it a couple of weeks so it was more like P100X, but the point is I did it!!! In January I will do another version of P90X because apparently I have gotten myself enrolled in Tough Mudder Montreal in July 2013 with my husband and his buddies!! WOW! Did I really agree to this? Yes I am ALL IN! Exciting days ahead!!

Blessings
Lee-Anne

C.S. Lewis
 “Is any pleasure on earth as great as a circle of Christian friends by a good fire?”


No comments:

Post a Comment