Friday, December 7, 2012

The Girls

I just got home not too long ago from an afternoon out with all the beautiful ladies in Martin's family. His mom, two sisters, and niece!

It seems we started a tradition of a night out of shopping then a nice dinner. It coincidentally happens to be close enough to my niece's birthday, which is on December 24th, so we celebrate her birthday as well :) Last year was Chelsey's 13th b-day so it was a perfect year to have her join us ladies!

I am grateful to be blessed with such amazing women in my family to share these fun new traditions! My in-laws are a huge support system for me and I know that I can count on them no matter what, just as they know they can count on me! To have this kind of sisterly bond is a gift from God :)

Blessings
Lee-Anne


Proverbs 3:15 ESV 

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment