Thursday, December 6, 2012

Little Belly

Today I am most grateful for having Jacob's health back to normal! Since last Friday he had been hit with the  worst case of flu that I have seen in a long time. Without being able to hold down anything for 4 days I am surprised he had enough energy to walk at times. Now today he was screaming and laughing and running around with his friends like nothing ever happened!

I am so grateful that he was healthy to begin with and that he had enough "reserves" to help him stay afloat :) I knew that chunky little belly of his would come in handy!

Now I pray that our bout of illnesses is DONE! It has been a pretty rough past 4 weeks and I am ready to get out of this cycle!

Blessings
Lee-Anne



"And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness..." Deuteronomy 7:15  [If you follow His commands and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior]

No comments:

Post a Comment