Monday, December 3, 2012

Faith and passion

I am writing today's blog in conjunction with the blog I was supposed to write yesterday. I ended up flat on my back in bed with a fever and stomach issues last night and I didn't get a chance to write :(
I am still in bed, but I am taking a few minutes to write from my IPad.

Yesterday I enjoyed a peaceful time at church. I only had my oldest boy with me and he was in Sunday school. I was very grateful to be able to concentrate on the message the Pastor was giving because it was right in line with my 31 Days of gratitude. I know I was meant to be 100% present so I could hear every word. Usually I am running after my 3 year old:)

His message was that of taking our passions and making them work to bring others closer to God. About serving and giving rather than sitting on the side lines expecting someone else to do the work. Doing what God created us to do so that others might see Him through us.

When I got home I was very grateful to have my husband ready to take charge and allow me to go to bed without any questions. Martin truly is a wonderful man with a heart of gold :) He made dinner, put the kids to bed and when he woke up he made the lunches and took the kids to school!

Of course I am also very grateful for my in-laws. They came and took Jacob back to their house for the day so Martin could get some work done. Red and Adele are such amazing grandparents. I honestly do not know how I could survive in this little town without them! They are always ready to help out and are always so welcoming to everyone.

There are so many things I have to be Grateful for and I look forward to sharing them with you in the following posts!

Blessings
Lee-Anne

Dear Lord please guide me in the right direction and help me to live my life with true passion and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment